Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair dye + bleach?

I just dyed my hair, excluding my bangs, black. I want to bleach my bangs and then dye them blue. Can I do this right after I get the black in my hair dry/finished?



Hair dye + bleach?

You sure can! Just make sure that you pin back the hair that you just dyed black, because otherwise it will turn your hair a funky color. =) Make sure that you let the bleach get really white before rinsing it, because if you don't and it is yellowish, your hair won't turn out blue, it'll turn out green. Good luck! Have fun!



Hair dye + bleach?

YES



Hair dye + bleach?

yep go nuts do not allow the bleach to touch the black if it does try to keep alittle of the dye for when done the bleach because if its a dark dye it will still work hours later



Hair dye + bleach?

yes..



Hair dye + bleach?

= GREEN HAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans