Thursday, November 26, 2009

Best Hair Dye for redheads??

I have attempted to highlight my hair...and it is amost immposible...i was wondering if there was an at home dye anyone has used before that works well on hair they is hard to dye. I have strawberry blonde hair...and it is thick and full.



Best Hair Dye for redheads??

Just pay the money and get it done professionally. I've tried every dye on the market and I can't get a good result. Everytime I dye it, it turns out the wrong colour. I dyed it black once, and it came out eggplant purple, and I'm brown with some SERIOUS red undertones.



It's more expensive, yes, but I've spent more money trying crappy do-it-yourself dyes than I ever would have going to a salon.



Best Hair Dye for redheads??

no dont dye it! i love that hair color! it is soooo pretty!!!!! its the least coomon and i love it when i see a redhead! please dont dye it, girl you are beatiful the way you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans