Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dark Brown hair dye?

I want to dye my hair to a dark brown



but my hair is natually dark brown-black



I dyed it lighter brown about 3 months ago



I died it dark brown bout 2 months ago but it came out practically black and then faded again so its returned to the light brown it was from when I died it previously.



I really want it to appear dark brown without looking practically black



Are there any good dark brown hair dyes which wont fade or appear practically black?



much appreciated :)



Dark Brown hair dye?

i use revlon color silk number 47. ive been told that on me it looks like chocolate but a little darker. but not dark chocolate. on the back of the box it says for dark brown/black hair it will look dark brown. and to me it's really pretty. hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans