Thursday, November 26, 2009

First time to dye hair. What hair dye is good? Semi-permenent.?

I have dark/ honey blond hair and I want to dye the ends with semi-permanent blue dye. What works the best and what comes out best with out bleaching my hair. I was thinking that since the color will get dark because of my hair if I use sky blue color it will come out better then dark blue. Thank you!



First time to dye hair. What hair dye is good? Semi-permenent.?

Do not dye your hair! Even if it is semi permanent! because even though they claim to be semi permanent they will change your hair color permanent because their will always be a tiny bit of color that wont come out of the hair!



Keep it natural! it is not worth damaging your hair just to change the color!



I have long hair haft way down my back... In the last 2 years i have dyed my hair 4 times... I went to the hairdressers each time and got foils... I have dark blond hair so i get regrowth because i was getting light blond foils put in my hair...



It has been almost 6 months since last time i dyed my hair.... I will never dye my hair again (not even for my yr 12 formal!)... I hate having to dye my hair! And now it is going to take me 4years to grow out my hair natural and back to the length it is at!



You should buy yourself some shampoo for blond hair... i use blond shampoo and my hair is silk, shiny and soft! It helps to tone your hair which over time will produce a better hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans