Thursday, November 26, 2009

Crazy Hair Dye-Red?

I am looking for some red hair dye, something punkish, to dye my hair with. I want a dark reddish color to show up on my blackish hair. I also need something cheap. Does anyone know a good color and a good website I can find it for a low price? Pictures are appreciated!



Crazy Hair Dye-Red?

it is spelt colour



Crazy Hair Dye-Red?

to the person above me - i dont know where your from but to most americans it's color. look in a dictionary.



col璺痮ur閳ユ悏oun, adjective, verb (used with object), verb (used without object) Chiefly British.



col璺痮r閳ユ悏oun 1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.



Crazy Hair Dye-Red?

manic panic has crazy colors, not permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans