Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why won't my hair dye stay?

I used to bleach my hair blonde, but my natural color is brown. But one summer I decided to dye my hair auburn... My hair dyed, but the dye only lasted for about a week. I thought it may just have been because of the bleaching. But since then I have dyed my hair a lot of different colors. I have had my hair professional dyed. I have switch my shampoos/conditioners several times. I have tried wearing the dye for longer than it said. I have not washed my hair for three days after dying it. But no matter what I do my hair won't hold dye for longer than a week. And it just always goes back to this nasty sort of orangey-copper color...I am so fed up...Any ideas on the problem or a solution?



Why won't my hair dye stay?

The cuticle layer of your hair is wide open due to previous colorings. The color goes in easily but it also leaks out just as easily. Bleaching the hair is the major reason for this. Secondly, you went over the bleached hair without using a filler first. Thirdly, red dyes have a larger molecular structure...causing them to have less ability to adhere and stay within the hair. The longer your hair is the greater it increases abnormal porocity. Think of how many times the ends of each strand has had chemicals run over them. It becomes "old" hair more quickly with each chemical service. I know this was a bit "technical" but I hope it helped.



Why won't my hair dye stay?

Its nothing that you are really doing wrong. Its the pigment in you hair and the pigment in the dye. You can ask any beautician red ever holds to the the pigment it always fades. Its just the way the dye is. But to help go a couple shades darker than what you want and only use semi-perment color it does less damage to you hair and you can update you color more often without hurting your hair. but use a deep conditioner and color protection shampoo! Trust ME!... make sure though that you get it at the salon and NOT the store,( its not the good stuff)



Why won't my hair dye stay?

ok listen up sweetie al u do is u go and get it dyed by a salon let them do it and tell them ur problem and then after they do it dont wash ur hair fo 5 days after they do that i know its nasty but the dye stays in longer.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans