Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair dye delimma? :/ ?

Well...I dyed my hair about two mos. ago with a demi-permanent black hair color. I really liked it! (However, a lot of people didn't. :/ ) But anyway...



It still hasn't washed out of my hair much at all (possibly because my hair color was so light to begin with...?), but it has just faded really badly to a dark brown-ish color, only on the bottom layers of my hair.



My hair is pretty damaged right now due to everyday blow dry/straighten, only on the ends though, but I am going to get the damage cut off this weekend.



I want to keep my hair black until at least after summer...



But I am thinking that eventually I may want to change it in far future. (I get bored a lot. lol)



My question is, is should I re-dye my hair with demi-permanent again, or with a permanent dye?



Which would be better?? :O



Thanks~閳?:%26gt;



Hair dye delimma? :/ ?

dont the demi permanent



Hair dye delimma? :/ ?

Safer hair coloring



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2008/...



How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans