Thursday, June 17, 2010

HELP ME! I dyed my hair red, and I need to dye my hair light brown... help me?

Ok, so about 2 weeks ago, I dyed my bangs red w/ Loreal Color Rays Red Rays. Im preforming a dance in front of my church on 4th of July, and I need to dye my hair a diff color(im not allowed to have the red). I really really reallyyy wanna dye my hair light brown. Right now, the bangs are the red, the actual hair is Loreal Soft Black(my natural color, but dyed), and the roots are now Ultra Light Ash Brown(because the brown did not take to the actual hair).



Does anybody know a light brown hair dye that will take to my dark hair, AND ESPECIALLY THE RED?!?!



I NEED HELP QUICKKK. i dont have time(or money) to go to a salon, and I need a quick fix! =]



HELP ME! I dyed my hair red, and I need to dye my hair light brown... help me?

I prefer Revlon from wal mart!! It works really great! It covers up my blonde really good and stays in for a while!! Its also super cheap!!



HELP ME! I dyed my hair red, and I need to dye my hair light brown... help me?

Sadly without stripping your hair you can only go darker than the actual color your hair is dyed right now. You can buy color stripper at the store but I have never used it so I don't know how well it works. But once you strip it you can use any color. Also be warned stripping and bleaching tend to damage your hair. So be careful. The only other hair colorI can think of that you can try is Clairol Hydrience. It comes with some stuff you apply right before coloring that is supposed to make the color stick to your hair better and more even. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans