Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair dye???????/?

i dyed my hair burgundy yesterday and i am wondering how to remove the dye from my hair wihout washing it because i got a perm with it too and i dont want to ruin the perm



Hair dye???????/?

There isnt a way. And washing it will only fade it, not remove it. Red is very hard to get out.



Hair dye???????/?

no way really because thats dark besides washing it. try dying it another color.



Hair dye???????/?

If I were you I would wait it out for a two or three weeks, because drastic changes like that usually take a while to get used to. By then if you dont like it lighten it up with some highlights.



Hair dye???????/?

I feel bad, but there is no way to get it out without washing it. I'm curious why you dyed it a color that you don't like, but never mind that. You should just dye it another color. I would recommend going and having a hair dresser do it, but if you can't then i would say get the boxed dye, and go with the Nutrisse brand. it has fruit oils in it that help your hair. Also, don't stray to far from burgendy at first. If you try to dye it platinum blonde, it won't work out well. Try going a few shades lighter or darker. Maybe try a brown. good luck!



Hair dye???????/?

Never perm and color at the same time!!! that can ruin your hair! I don't think you want your hair to break or fall out, do you? If you do this again, wait at least a week between services. As for the color, there is color removers you can buy at the drugstore, but I wouldn't trust them. If you don't know what you are doing, you could really hurt your hair. I'd have to agree, all you can do is wait for it to fade or again, wait a week between services and do a different color, but remember it is harder to go lighter after you have gone dark. longer process and harder on your hair. I'd really resort to professional help if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans