Thursday, June 17, 2010

Darkest brown hair color or dye?

Im asian and I have naturally black hair, but light black hair. I dyed my hair light brown a few months ago and now i want to dye it back to its natural color. I dont want to buy black hair dye because i heard its really hard to take out the black if you wanna dye your hair lighter. So can anyone tell me the brand or the name of a hair color product that has the darkest brown color and won't fade or dry out my hair?



Darkest brown hair color or dye?

revlon !!



Darkest brown hair color or dye?

Revlon L'oreal are both pretty good, but usually dark colours fade a bit quicker than lighter ones. My hair is naturally dark brown and I dye it black (permanent dye) which lasts about 4 maybe 5 weeks before it fades back to brown. I also suggest using semi-permanent dye. It lasts about the same as permanent dyes (especially when dyeing hair darker shades) and is A LOT less harsh on your hair than the permanent dyes, leaving your hair lovelyyyyyy and NOT dry! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans