Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seeking fiery hair: how to dye it?

I have strawberry blonde hair which tends to be more blonde this time of year. I鈥檇 like to dye parts of my hair a red and leave parts of it blond to give a fire effect. I鈥檝e never dyed my hair before, but would like to try doing it myself鈥?br>



What are good brands and colors to be looking at?



Which parts of my hair (roots, tips, strips鈥? should I dye to give the best fire effect?



How do I dye just those parts and keep the rest of my hair dye-free?



Any advice on how long to leave the dye in?



Any recommendations for good hair care products to protect my hair afterwards (especially help it from drying out too much)?



Any other advice to help me out?



Thanks



Seeking fiery hair: how to dye it?

best bet, go to the salon. if you are set on doing it yourself use any brand and get a color like natural instincts #16 spiced tea. to give a good effect do a foiling method, doing 1 inch strips about 2-3 inches apart in the crown and at the part in your hair. follow the directions on the package insert to the exact. use hot oil treatments every other week. if you need more help email me.



Seeking fiery hair: how to dye it?

if i was you, i would ask your hair dresser



Seeking fiery hair: how to dye it?

Have this look professionally done. Kids do not attempt this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans