Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have a question about hair dye...any and all help is welcomed.?

About two months ago I dyed my hair a dark brown, Clariol Natural Instincts number 20, the hazelnut. Instead of leaving my hair deep brown it left it black. I want my hair brown. I tried dying it brown but we all know it doesnt happen. I used a hair color remover less than a week ago and it didn't work, but I didn't have enough for all of my hair. It did lighten it some and I hoped that it would work, but when I dyed my hair again with a brand that showed starting hair as black and the end result as brown, my hair still was black with tones of brown.



I want my hair brown. I can't afford to go to the salon right now. So I'm trying to do this myself.



I have two ideas, one is hair color remover kit again and leave it on longer.



The other is to dye my hair blonde and then dye it brown. My concern is with both, will my hair turn green?



Can anyone reccommend the right hair dyes to use?



I want to go for a light brown, like a natural dirty blonde.



I have a question about hair dye...any and all help is welcomed.?

use clairol born blonde maxi (at cvs or walgreens) and lighten to the shade you want. then use a toner from sally's beauty supply. your hair will have an orange/reddish tone (called brassiness) after the lightening process so you are going to want to use a violet based brown toner. this will put a purple deposit on your hair that will cancel out the brassy tones and make it neutral in color. the sally's sales person can help you with instruction on how to mix the toner with the developer (level 10 developer is deposit only)



I have a question about hair dye...any and all help is welcomed.?

Using any type of color remover on your hair kills it. If your hair is black, try using hair products for color treated hair. But instead of picking brown, go with blonde, it should gently lighten the hair.



If you bleach your black hair blonde (first off thats way too much bleach, your hair would probably fall out) it wont turn green, if you do it at home most it might turn more orange as Ive seen it turn that color even at the salon,



I still suggest shampoo/conditionar.



Check out Walgreens, their cheap, and get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans