Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair dye. Will pick best answer!?

I started off will medium brown hair. Kinda mouse brown.



Then I died it chesnut brown and ended up with reddish medium brown coloured hair which I liked but now I want my old hair colour back. So...



I died it back to medium brown and now it is more brownish and natural looking but there is still some red there and it is slightly darker than my natural colour.



I want blonde highlights and I don't want to have a band where I have grown out the hair dye.



What should I do to go back to my original colour and if I had it dyed at the hairdressers back to roughly my normal colour and had highlights would people notice the slight difference between my roots and normal hair colour underneath the highlighrts?



Sorry about my complex questiion but I appreciate all suggestions.



Thanks



Kate



Hair dye. Will pick best answer!?

leave it alone it will fade . you are putting color over color that has different tones . all natural hair color have all different tones in it . beige ,red , ash . But if you insist on putting more color on , make sure you get a level 2 shades lighter than your have on now and have bit in a neutral brown . you will always have roots (or regrowth ) as the pros call it . i personally wouldn't touch your hair because of everything you have on it . and wanting high lights would make your hair even more dangerous to work with



Hair dye. Will pick best answer!?

i like red heads



Hair dye. Will pick best answer!?

you can get the stuff at the store to take color out of your hair after you dye it.



Hair dye. Will pick best answer!?

well ya your question is difficult 1st i guess i could tell you the best way to get hair back to it's original color.



1-find the closest hair dye to you original color and maybe test it first if you'd feel more comfortable.



2-dye it the closest color you found.



3- if you want highlights put in a good color for your hair.



and no nobody should be able to tell that slight of a difference and just let your hair grow out and before you know it you'll be back to you original color!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!! :)



Hair dye. Will pick best answer!?

I would not keep putting more dye on to get back to your natural color, the more chemicals you put on the more damage you are doing to the hair shaft, called over processing which in turn will make your hair more porous and the colour will be darker as porous hair will grab the colour faster than the roots. If you put bleach on top of damaged hair it will break as you have broken too many bonds in the hair shaft. Wait for a bit use good conditioner to get hair back in to good condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans