Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hahah hair dye whoopsie?

So i went to LA and i went in this hair dye place that specialized in hair dye(duh). I wanted to go auburn but they only had auburn for blondes left so I got some hair bleach along with the hair dye and bleached then dyed my hair. The only problem was that the auburn dye I got really was for brunettes it was just misplaced. So instead of having a brown base with a red tint it had a red base with a brown tint. Long story short I look like a poster child for peroxide. My hair is pretty much orange, and between bleaching %26amp; dying its also pretty much fried. Should I just own it like a savage or should I risk damaging my hair more to get a more natural shade. I spent about 75$ on the hair dye already so going to a professional stylist is a bit out of my price range(I know, I should've just gone there first to begin with!) so if I did try to dye it more naturally I would be looking at a 10$ at home dye kit from walgreens/longs. Any suggestions are helpful. Thankyou :)



Hahah hair dye whoopsie?

gutted.



Hahah hair dye whoopsie?

Okay. Don't risk it, your hair is your hair.



It will have to look ok, better than poor - managed hair (the outcome if you play with it too much)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans