Saturday, June 19, 2010

HELP!! hair dye and cut!!!?

1) I'm a teen with medium brown hair that has never been dyed and I want to dye it light brown or dark blonde but I want my hair to have some highs and lows (like natural hair) I don't want it to look like I dumped a bucket of paint on my head - what kind of do-it-yourself hair dye is best - details please!



2) I have waist long straight hair that has NEVER been cut I mean never not even a trim in my whole life so, as you can imagine it's really uneven with a lot of split ends (the split ends are 2in max.) before I dye my hair I want to get it blunt cut to the middle of my back - where is the best and cheapest place to get it cut? Are the cheap places like greatclips and supercuts going to cut my hair straight or do I need to go to a decent salon? Thanx



HELP!! hair dye and cut!!!?

honestly... i think u should just git a hair cut... plz DONT dye ur hair... i dyed mine... and believe me ur hair will git much weaker its just better 2 stick with ur natural hair color... also it depends wat age u r... if ur in ur early teens... u might not want 2 dye ur hair cuz when u actually want 2 when ur older... ur hair will be 2 weak... unless ur like 19 going on 20 soon then u might want to consider lite highlights...



HELP!! hair dye and cut!!!?

if you live in portland oregon then i can help you, email me..... luvgal792003@yahoo.com



HELP!! hair dye and cut!!!?

cheapest is to be a cut %26amp; color model for local school



HELP!! hair dye and cut!!!?

Once you dye your hair you have to keep doing it. Its gonna look like you dumped a can of pain on your head if you dont get your roots done. Its gets expensive and it dries out your hair. You will most likely have frizzies. I dyed my hair when I was 15 for the first time. I med. brown hair and I went dark blond. I looked like a poodle. I am now 18 and finally my hair is my natural color smooth and silky because i havent dyed it since.



HELP!! hair dye and cut!!!?

just get ur hair highlighted



HELP!! hair dye and cut!!!?

First, Great Clips is a descent place to get your hair cut. They do not do color.



Second, once you get your hair cut, continue to get a trim to clean things up every 6-8 weeks from now on.



Third, I would try temporary color first to see what works best before doing permanent color. Permanent color damages the hair and if you don't like it and want to change it there's even more damage. Temporary color gradually washes out and will last a certain amount of shampoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans